Re: Windoze 95 is not multi-tasking, it just pretends it is multitasking.

	Windows 98 and NT require more ram to be faster than 95.  Otherwise,
it's overbloated kernel and other system sucking resources will force you to hit
your harddrive (memory paging via swap file / disk) and that wil cause such a
slow down.  Personally, I find windows 95 and nt have faster response times on
some windows vs my X.... all oses have their purposes, I personally favor Linux
with X11 rather than MS for my general internetting pleasure.
	I only tried a few betas of Windows 98, like I said.. needs more ram.
:)

Carroll Kong