Dselect fails?

	Hm...  sorry for bothering everyone with my feeble questions... but
after installing Debian 2.0... i try running dselect, and everytime I try to get
files, it say "file does not exist" blah blah blah... I updated my "database"
across the ftp.debian.org with the "hamm contrib non-free".  Is this wrong?  Any
ideas guys?  I am pretty sure the links really do work and exist, I tried to
trace them myself.  Not that I mind running around in ncftp and dpkg -i deb.deb
packages myself.. but it would be nice.  :)

Carroll Kong