Re: Default FTP installation

#2 assumes that anonymous ftp directories are setup, doesn't it?  I
believe that the default FTP daemon installation does not set up anonymous
FTP directories, nor does it setup an anonymous FTP account.  However, the
wu-ftpd package(s) do setup anonymous FTP for the user upon installation.

For example, I never installed wu-ftpd and I don't have any anonymous ftp
directories by default on my hamm installation.

-Ossama