Re: [OFF TOPIC] Linus Torvalds, the man of the century

Hi,
>>"Orn" == Orn E Hansen <oehansen@nettaxi.com> writes:

Orn> We have to take some responsibility for the world we live in.  It
Orn> may not be to our liking, but we live in it...

	Frankly, most of us have sense enough not to tell people how
 their vbotes are wrong. It is one thing to campaign for a candidate,
 and urge and suggest where to cast ones vote, and it is quite another
 to say your votes are silly and must be cast in another fashin.

Orn> The people in this world have about as much intelligence,
Orn> generally, as a rat.  They take drugs, walk around thinking they
Orn> have an IQ of 180, laughing at a cat walking on the side
Orn> walk... because they hallucinate and think the cat is
Orn> pink. Downstairs I have a pair that live their days in
Orn> drug-dreams, and wake up twice a day to moan and groan and bang
Orn> the walls in... even the kids in the neighbourhood are starting
Orn> to immitate the groans.  I've been so *fortunate* to have my
Orn> person publicly humiliated, and have to live my existance
Orn> bypassing some moron, who just *has* to make some anal jokes
Orn> about it.  *That* is the general main stream intellect...

Orn> So, this may seem irrational to you... but do you think, even for
Orn> a single second, that someone who hallucinates about the
Orn> cat... lives in acid dreams, bangs the walls in with the kids
Orn> watching, or people who even publicly show a character of less
Orn> value... do you think for a second, that they have even the
Orn> slightest ability to take this rationally?

	Frankly, I see little diffrece between the antics of your your
 neighbors and your posts ..

Orn> Everything and every vote you make has a side effect.

	So does every breath you take. The point?

	manoj
--
 Like a cowherd driving cows off to the fields, so old age and death
 take away the years from the living. 135