Re: Apache Question

> Why are you trying to set this via apache confs??

Isn't all cgi info set in config files in one way or another  (i.e.
ScriptAlias, AddHandler, or mod_rewrite) ?

> Just make the directory in the users home directory.  Take away read access
> so no one can go in.  Give everyone rights to execute cgi's and off you go.

The actual location of the directory is not the issue here, but rather how to
handle/escape the tilde in the /~user_name part of the ScriptAlias line is the
question.

Anyway, thanks for the reply. I think this is getting off topic for
debian-user,
I haven't found an apache-user list or anything similar, if you are aware of
any please let me know.

- Tim